Preparing for Excellence
We begin every project by partnering with you to analyze current issues and determine solutions. During the analysis, we identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in three areas:
Knowledge and skills employees need to do the job
- Training, including job skills and critical thinking
- Competency management
- Management of learning function
Motivation for people to do their work at optimum performance standards
- Group dynamics
- Supervisory effectiveness
Resources available and necessary to do the job effectively and efficiently
- Work processes
- Electronic Performance Support Systems
- Tools and equipment
Some questions we may ask during the analysis phase include:
- What are the desired performance standards?
- How are performance standards being communicated?
- What resources are necessary to perform their tasks?
- How is good performance rewarded?
- In what ways do employees demonstrate job knowledge?
Learn how psychological research about human thought processes is used to determine procedure best practices.