This position requires at least five years of experience in a support role in a process industry technical area, preferably in Operations. Candidate will be responsible for quality control of written materials and oversees the production process. This includes collaborating with project managers, technical specialists, the project & production specialist, internal consultants, client representatives, and co‐workers, in the areas of document management, editing, publishing, graphics, and survey administration. This role acts as the lead for Quality Assurance and Production, and delegates assignments based on the priorities and group’s workload. This position is primarily responsible for ensuring quality of the final product meets or exceeds company and client requirements and specifications.
- Proof, edit, and quality check all training material and other TDS correspondence for accuracy, readability, grammar, punctuation, style, and format prior to final delivery. Perform real-time edits to curriculum materials with subject matter experts and facilitators.
- Provide quality-related feedback and communication to project teams.
- Assist in design of, and print and assemble complex client materials including participant manuals, facilitator manuals, posters, e‐learning tools, newsletters, and job aids.
- Create and maintain supporting documents, proposals, correspondence, reports, tables, and forms for internal and external clients.
- Conduct basic technical research for projects.
- Prioritize and assign Production Work Orders (PWO). Track status of PWO completion to ensure deadlines are met.
- Track deliverables review process and oversee changes.
- Track personnel time charged to client projects, and monitor and update project tracking charts.
- Develop and maintain quality checklists and provide input to the TDS Style Guide.
- Maintain records of resource, reference, vendor and supply information for tracking costs and preparing invoices. Prepare cost estimate sheets for client projects.
- Organize and manage project files.
- Distribute materials to clients, both electronic and paper‐based.
- Coach and collaborate with TDS team members to provide training services and deliverables to clients. Provide logistical, communications and operations support for the team.
- Coordinate and negotiate with vendors to obtain services and/or materials needed for client projects.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and operate office equipment and machines.
- Support office operations by ordering supplies, running errands off‐site, sharing phone coverage, tracking inventory, and assisting office staff with special projects.
|Commitment to Continuous Improvement||3||Performance Management||2|
|Field of Expertise||3||Business Relationship||3|
|Works Well With Others||3||Marketing||3|
|Coaching and Developing Others||1||Course Design||1|
|Effective Oral Communications||3||Customer Service||3|
|Effective Written Communications||3||Editing||3|
|Time Management||3||Microsoft Word||3|
|Detail Oriented||3||Microsoft Excel||3|
|Problem Solving||3||Microsoft PowerPoint||3|
|Implements/Supports Company Policy and Procedures||3||Microsoft Outlook||3|
|Training Manual Development||3||Microsoft VISIO||3|
|Microsoft Windows||3||Adobe Acrobat||3|
|Adobe Photoshop||2||Desktop Publishing||3|
Most work is performed in an office setting. Occasional travel is required to client sites that may include refinery or chemical plant operating units. Individual must be able to operate a desktop computer as well as various pieces of office equipment including copy machines, plotters, printers, and phone systems.
Physical demands for the position may include lifting and moving objects weighing up to twenty pounds when moving office items and setting up rooms for meetings; sitting for long periods of time (6‐8 hours); traveling to client sites.
At least five years of experience in a support role in a process industry technical area, preferably in
Operations. Five years of office experience using Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Three years of experience in desktop publishing including templates and layout design. Three years of experience working on a project team of at least three members. Three years of experience editing and proofreading documents; and two years of experience handling database administration, event planning, logistics, and/or project tracking.
Minimum requirement: High school diploma
Preferred: Associates degree in business, office administration, or related field